• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Parasites? Please discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MynameisnotDeja

Bluelight Crew
I was gonna post this in The liver flush...is it crap? thread, but decided I would start a thread of its own.
Many, many people who are into the whole colon cleansing, liver flushing deal talk a lot about parasites. I am a member of a few other forums where these things are discussed often. MANY people on these boards claim that they have passed tapeworms, and other worms and parasites. They say these things are extremely common and most people have them. Many websites are out there that show these horrible pictures of worms that people have passed (I'll post some examples in a moment)...and there are countless testimonials of people talking about their experiances. Now Im VERY sceptical of any sites that are selling some stuff to clean your colon that have these testimonials, but Ive spoken to so many people on forums who claim to have passed "12 inch worms" while colon cleansing..its really starting to scare me!

Ive always had issues with food and had an eating disorder when I was younger...thinking about this really kinda makes it hard for me to eat. I WANT to believe this is NOT true. I dont see how this could be THAT common in the united states..but why would all these people make this up?? The thought that there could be worms living inside me disturbs me more than I can say. If there were worms inside me I would want to take measures to get them out..but I dont really want to be drinking these poison herbs without knowing for sure...

What do you guys think about this topic? Im especially interested in opinions of those who have been into the whole colon/liver flushing thing, because thats the majority of the people who claim a parasite flush is neccessary.

The most obvious site that talks about this stuff is my most hated site www.curezone.com
http://www.appliedozone.com/parasites.html

There are a bunch others out there too if you just do a google for "parasite cleanse or colon cleanse".

Here is what a friend on another message board said in a convo about how I thought curezone was bullshit:

Ascaris infestations usually don't show symtpoms. I had no idea that I had ascaris tapeworms until I passed 4 of them (12 inches long) in my stool about 6 weeks ago. I was horrified, and I have passed parasites before. I was so flipped out, I showed one to my husband.

What do you guys think about this topic? Do you think that many people really have worms inside of them? Should I consider doing a "cleanse" just to be safe, or is this all insanity? Why would all these people lie about it? It doesnt make sense to me, but this whole topic really makes me so disturbed I need to know if there is something to it.

Tapeworms can be contracted from eating insufficiently cooked meats, especially beef, pork and fish. The most common tapeworm in the United States is the beef tapeworm, which can grow to a length of 15 to 20 feet in the intestines (Ewwww). Many vegetarians also have various parasites. Their eggs may be eaten with vegetables or fruit. Thread worms and hook worms may pass through the unbroken skin - they are sometimes picked up when one walks through the grass. (Ewww again) lol

A parasite cleanse will not hurt you at all.... I have done it....no big deal. Go for it =D

Jesus Christ... *goes to vomit*
OKay..do you have any recommendations for what I should do? I dont know much about it..did you buy a specific stuff like "oxy powder" made for cleansing or did you take herbs and stuff? Ive heard a lot of different stuff and am confused where to start.

Why eat all this random alternative herbs and stuff when you can go and buy tapeworm tablets from a pharmacy, that work fantastically.

Some people DO get tapeworms. They're relatively easy to contract from the environment, and they can make you pretty unhealthy. If you're concerned, go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist, and fork out a few bucks for something that WILL work rather than forking out for alternative nonsense with no studies to back it.

I have read that diets high in capsaicin (sp?) from eating a large amount of hot peppers reduces the chances of sustaining such worms. Any validity to this?

i wouldnt be surprised if many of us have them and i am erring on VelocideX
comments that getting the tried and tested formulae for getting rid of em would be the wisest option as opposed to a pseudo remedy or one that has not been validated in any way.

Deja - i dont know about the liver or gall bladder flush. There seems to be a lot of ppl claiming to have these cholesterol cysts, i am tempted to give it a go as it seems quite harmless, but then again....

some people believe that 99% of the population have some form or other of parasites in the intestine . . . often going totally undiagnosed by conventional medical analysis including stool analysis. One of these people is Dr bernard jensen, the father of colonic irrigation as we now know it. I believe it.

There's all kinds of herbal cleanses you can choose from. Or use a zapper. See also the opionions of Dr Hulda Clark.

Would anyone mind posting a link to a product like the worm tablets? The whole idea gorses me out.. but then again as long as its not hanging out of my ass why should I really even care?

ebeneezer_geeza said:
i wouldnt be surprised if many of us have them and i am erring on VelocideX
comments that getting the tried and tested formulae for getting rid of em would be the wisest option as opposed to a pseudo remedy or one that has not been validated in any way.

Deja - i dont know about the liver or gall bladder flush. There seems to be a lot of ppl claiming to have these cholesterol cysts, i am tempted to give it a go as it seems quite harmless, but then again....

I know what you are saying but there is not way I can go to a pharmacy and ASK someone for it!! NO WAY!!!! 8( That would be so embarressing I wouldnt be able to do it. Especially without knowing for sure if there was anything..and I cant afford testing or any of that stuff....

^i know what u mean. I had to get something similar from the docs after i had been in india for a while i had a few parasites that were literaly eating me alive i went from 11st to 6.5st thats thin. The parasite was gardia though and u know when u have it.

Deja, you can always use a mail order chemist, notices here in the UK the drug is called Mebendazole 100mg and is only 2ukp

Last edited:
Yeah...I really DONT think I have parasites I just get so freaked out at the thought..Hmm I dunno. I was thinking of trying Oxypowder which is a colon cleanser and you can buy the herbal parasite cleanse with it..Ive heard a lot of good things about that.

Ximot said:
some people believe that 99% of the population have some form or other of parasites in the intestine . . . often going totally undiagnosed by conventional medical analysis including stool analysis. One of these people is Dr bernard jensen, the father of colonic irrigation as we now know it. I believe it.

There's all kinds of herbal cleanses you can choose from. Or use a zapper. See also the opionions of Dr Hulda Clark.

What kinds of things did u use for your cleanses?

Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)
Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub)
Common Cloves (from the clove tree)
Extracts of these are fine as well

These three herbs must be used together. Black walnut hull and wormwood kill adults and developmental stages of at least 100 parasites. Cloves kill the eggs. Only if you use them together will you rid yourself of parasites. If you kill only the adults, the tiny stages and eggs will soon grow into new adults. If you kill only the eggs, the million stages already loose in your body will soon grow into adults and make more eggs. They must be used together as a single treatment.

You can also go to a health food store and just ask for a general parasite cleanse. Don't be embarrased.....it's a very common problem. I do a parasite cleanse about every 2 years just to be safe

Did anything gross come out when you did it?

Did you buy the herbs seperately? I was thinking of saving up for a cleansing kit from here: http://www.drnatura.com it comes with a parasite cleanse, the powder fiber cleanse and some laxative tea stuff that I would probably only use sparingly, as I dont like the idea of laxatives...

I dont know if I should get the herbs seperately or just buy a premade kit. My only worry about getting them seperately is correct dosing and stuff.

Oh yeah and my final question, did you have any side effects?

Once I used Hulda Clark's stuff, and once it was a couple products from a company called Kroeger Herbs.

I know that there's also a company called RenewLife who do all sorts of stuff. I haven't used their parasite stuff but have used their heavy metal detox products and was impressed with results.

I do remember that one common ingredient of parasite cleanse products is indeed black walnut.

Another company which I feel has an impressive product range is "ariseandshine".

seek, and you shall find. :)

Side effects with cleanses may be feeling pretty queasy when parasites get attacked and act up. Cleansing reactions (healing criises) are a common thing with natural remedies.

One fo the 'tactics' to apply when attacking parasites is supposedly to use th products for a week or two, then have abreak for a few days, and then do it all over again,. Reason being that some parasites retreat deep into the intestinal walls to protect themselves and will only come out of retreat when the "danger" seems over . . . they are then greatly reduced and weak . . . this is when you do it all over again and finish them off.

using the electrode zapper is said to help as well. (the particular frequencies it emits are said to destroy parasites but not the body cells . . . something to do with ions . . . negative ions enter the body whereas parasites are positively charged or vice versa.

Ive never heard of the zapper, is it expensive?

Thats interesting about the parasites retreating into the walls of the colon..(I take it they are small ?) I will try that if I get the Colonix (similar the Hulda Clark but its a fiber powder as well as the parasite cleanse).

I'll google those other companies you mentioned too, thanks! :)

Yay I just purchased a parasite cleanse. I decided not to go for the whole kit because the rest is basically fiber and a laxative, both of which could be found at a local store for much cheaper than 70 freakin bucks. Ill post more when I actually do the cleanse if anything happens from it.

My cat just got a white worm from eating Friskie's wet tin-can meal. The ingredients in it include animal by-product. I'm not surprised if that includes ground-up intestines. I hate the animal industry. This cat is going vegetarian.

I know the rate of infection among cows giving milk in the industry is roughly 80%, so I shudder to think of how many are infected by worms. Remember mad cow? Well that was passed by idiot corporations feeding dead cow parts to cows. I bet this "food" is swarming with disease..

BTW: I used to have problems with excretion and such before I was vegetarian, but now that I've been border-line vegan for a year, I have absolutely no such problems. I never spend more than a minute in the bathroom.

PurrrinInOk said:
Black Walnut Hulls (from the black walnut tree)
Wormwood (from the Artemisia shrub)
Common Cloves (from the clove tree)
Extracts of these are fine as well

So if I drink absinthe and smoke clove cigarettes, I'll be cool, right?!

Cool! 'Cause I do that anyways! 8o

Status
Not open for further replies.